Remarkable advances in technology have made modern cosmetic dentistry quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable, but because all dentists and dental practices are different, finding the right cosmetic dentist for you still requires some searching.
Indianapolis dentist Dr. Walton believes in creating beautiful, healthy smiles that compliment his patients’ facial structures and personalities—every smile is a custom designed smile. He refuses to cut corners and insists on using the highest quality materials while providing the best treatment available for his patients. Not to mention he’ll work with you until you’re completely satisfied with the results.
People seek out cosmetic dentists for all kinds of reasons, but some of the more frequent cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Changing the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Filling in unwanted spaces or gaps between teeth
- Improving or correcting bite alignment
- Lightening or brightening the color of teeth
- Repairing decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replacing missing teeth
- Replacing old, unattractive dental treatments