Thanks to improved patient education and fluoride use, tooth decay isn’t the same problem it used to be. But even though we’re taking better care of our teeth, they’re still susceptible to decay, infection, and breaks.
Fortunately, modern techniques and technology allow for damaged teeth to be completely restored to their normal shape, appearance and function.
If your teeth are in need of restoration, at our office in Indianapolis Dr. Walton will always discuss the available options, and as a staff, we’ll recommend what we believe to be the most comfortable and least invasive treatment for you.
Some reasons you might consider restorative dentistry include:
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Relieve dental pain
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing
- Improve or correct an improper bite<